As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN 20 Tree Onion Seeds Egyptian Walking Onion Egyptian Onion Allium Topsetting Onions Seeds, Organic Perennial Vegetable Seeds #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Feature. The soil must be light, soft, and well broken up. It is a perennial onion that produces, at the tip of its leaves, clusters of red grape-sized bulbils.
Select a location that's in full sun. Soil. Sun. Green onions only require about four or five hours of sunlight every day,. Usda hardiness zone. 3-10 Easy to grow. Whether you have a green thumb or not, you can grow it successfully.
2. Yunaksea #ad
2 Year Old Plant Walking Onion Tree Walking Onion Bulbs for Planting Outdoors, 6 Egyptian Walking Onion Plants #adYunaksea #ad
- Walking onion bulbs, 6 egyptian walking Onion Plants, 1 Year Old Plant Walking Onion for Planting Outdoors.
3. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN 20 Seeds Egyptian Walking Onions, Allium Proliferum,Tree Onions,Winter Onions Green Edible Seasoned Vegetable Unique Flavor Easy Grow #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Edible. They can be eaten and prepared just like any other onion or shallot. Keep weeds to a minimum, as with growing other onions, and, avoiding competition, don’t overwater or let soil get soggy.
When to plant. All seasons. Thin the plants every few years by dividing the bulbs as your “walking” patch of onions expands.
Grow. Perennial onions like walking onions are very easy to grow. Use. Perennial onions make a nice addition to a perennial herb garden and as an evergreen border in a vegetable garden or flower garden. Hardiness zone. 3-9. The hollow greens may be chopped to eat like chives or green onions scallions.
4. theseedhouse #ad
Heirloom Egyptian Walking Onions Moritz Variety NON GMO 10 Bulbils #adtheseedhouse #ad
- If left to their own design, bunching onion variety used like a scallion. 10 bulbils / bulblets in package. An unusual strain that will sometimes produce sets in the middle of the stalk Egyptian Walking Onions grow perennially in a bed.
Hardy bulbs set bulblets on stalks. Plant them where you intend to have them for a long time, as they are quite hardy. Instead of small black seeds this plant produces bulb sets on the flowering end of long tubular branches.
Thin white onions with long tubular greens 1 half to 1 inch wide or larger, these seed tops will fall over and the bulbils on top will sprout roots with fall moisture.
Fascinating. Similar to the typical tree onion, but the bulbs are a deeper colour red-purple and the topsets are slightly larger than most strains. Air bound bulblets will sprout new smaller stalks, hence the name Walking. A perennial, and 12-36 inches long. Full sun. Delicious green onions, which fall over and replant themselves, with shallot-like bulbs growing atop tall stalks. Perennial zones 3-9.
5. Generic #ad
Mature Heirloom Plant, 6 Egyptian Walking Onions Plants for Planting, Well Rooted, 1 to 2 Year Old, High Yields #adGeneric #ad
- 6 egyptian walking onions plants for planting, Mature Heirloom Plant, 1 to 2 Year Old, High Yields, Well Rooted.
6. Yunaksea #ad
Well Rooted for Planting Outdoors, 1 to 2 Year Old Plants, 6 Egyptian Walking Onion Plants, Walking Onion Seed Bulb #adYunaksea #ad
- 6 egyptian walking onion plants, 1 to 2 Year Old Plants, walking Onion Seed Bulb, Well Rooted for Planting Outdoors.
7. theseedhouse #ad
Heirloom Egyptian Walking OnionsCatawissa Tree OnionNON GMO 10 Bulbils #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Instead of small black seeds this plant produces bulb sets on the flowering end of long tubular branches. Plant them where you intend to have them for a long time, with shallot-like bulbs growing atop tall stalks. Full sun. The bulbils divide into tiers, leaves or barren stems to bring the height of the plant to over 75cm.
A perennial, bunching onion variety used like a scallion. If left to their own design, these seed tops will fall over and the bulbils on top will sprout roots with fall moisture.
Air bound bulblets will sprout new smaller stalks, as they are quite hardy. Perennial zones 3-9. Egyptian walking Onions grow perennially in a bed. Fascinating. A very hardy cultivar of canadian origin, the second set of bulbils producing green shoots, distinguished by its vigorous growth and the rapidity with which the bulbils that commence to grow without being detached from the top of the stem.
Thin white onions with long tubular greens 1 half to 1 inch wide or larger, and 12-36 inches long. 10 bulbils / bulblets in package. Delicious green onions, which fall over and replant themselves, hence the name Walking. Hardy bulbs set bulblets on stalks.
8. Yunaksea #ad
5 Jumbo Egyptian Walking Onion Bulbils for Planting #adYunaksea #ad
- Each year, resulting in up to six new plants. Egyptian walking onions are known by several names, including top-set onions and tree onions. One egyptian walking onion plant can travel 24 inches 61 cm. 5 jumbo egyptian Walking Onion Bulbils for Planting.